Time for the first annual Nebraska Cattlemen photography contest! In a digital format, the Nebraska Cattlemen is now accepting entries for its photography contest. To upload your photo, click the ‘file upload’ button in the bottom questions. Nebraska Cattlemen is not responsible for monitoring entries that do not have photos attached. If you have questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not email entries to Jacy Hauge- photos not submitted through the form will not be entered. Please use the form to enter photos in the 2021 Nebraska Cattlemen Photography Contest. Please read all rules before submitting.
- Contest is open to all Nebraska Cattlemen members.
- Images should be in mega-pixel digital format, from a camera or camera phone. No screenshots.
- Entries must be rural or livestock related and taken in Nebraska.
- All entries become property of Nebraska Cattlemen and may be used in any capacity (magazine, social media, print ads, etc.) without advance notice.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm CT, November 1, 2021.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
First-, second- and third-place photographs will be selected and awarded $100, $75 and $50, respectively. Entries will be evaluated in a people’s-choice format, first online, with those receiving top votes moving on to in-person voting at the 2021 NC Annual Convention & Trade Show December, 1-3 in Kearney, NE. The winners will be announced at convention.