Nebraska Cattlemen Insurance Group (NCIG) was formed March of 2019 as a joint venture between Nebraska Cattlemen (NC) and The Harry A. Koch Co. (HAK) to provide NC members another benefit to being apart of the organization, with risk management services specific to the work that our members perform. The program focuses on two things: helping your bottom-line and providing top-notch customer service. These represent NC values and Harry A. Koch experience. The NC Board and leadership believes that NCIG is a valuable benefit for current and new NC members and encourage you to explore these competitive offerings.
More About Harry A. Koch Co.
The Harry A Koch. Co. is over 100 years old with a long history of serving area livestock producers. They are an independent, locally-owned agency with offices in Omaha & Lincoln with affiliate offices across the state. Since 1916, The Koch. Co. has understood the value of trust, integrity, and knowledge to provide quality service.
- Members receive access to a variety of insurance carriers to help lower insurance cost
- Superior policyholder services through licensed professionals
- Loss Control and safety support for clients of NCIG
- Access to a variety of insurance products and carriers
- If you have an insurance loss, HAK will be available to advocate for your claim.
- Access to employee/family health insurance options
- Strada Health Care
Risk Management Products
Farm Owner, Rancher & Business Protection
- Property and Marine
- General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Excess Liability
- 24-Hour Claim Service
- Loss Control Service
- Homes & Secondary Residences
- Automobile & Recreational Vehicles
- Personal Liability
- Group Medical Coverage
- Basic & Supplemental Life Benefits
- Executive Benefits
- Retirement Plans