MARKET REPORTING SERVICE
A service offered by the Nebraska Cattlemen to help you make informed fed cattle marketing decisions.
The Market Reporting Service was established in 1989. Staffed by two full-time analysts with more than 45 years combined experience in the Nebraska fed cattle trading arena, the Market Reporting Service has grown into one of the nation’s most respected sources of timely and accurate fed cattle market information and analysis. MRS represents a combined capacity in excess of 1.5 million head. With member feedyards ranging in size from 700-70,000 head in capacity, mirroring the diverse nature of today’s Midwestern feeding industry. The program is anchored by toll-free telephone service to the Lincoln office, with up-to-the minute information also available via the members-only MRS website, email, SMS text messaging, and DTN.
- Unlimited “800” Telephone Access
- Staffed by two full-time analysts
- Real-time market information
MRS Web site
- Instant fed cattle trade information on a sale-by-sale basis
- Instant breaking market news updates
- Fed cattle news and commentary
- Pertinent USDA data published upon release
- Password protected and available only to MRS subscribers
MRS Market Information Conference Calls
- Daily members-only forums for exchange of market information
- Moderated by MRS members and staff
Timely and Detailed Cattle-On-Feed Data Each Month
- MRS member inventories, previous month’s placements, markets
- Projected marketing intentions by month for upcoming 90 days
- Available at least one week before USDA monthly data
For more information or to enroll in Nebraska Cattlemen Market Reporting Service program, please call the NC office at 402-475.2333.