- This event has passed.
Nebraska Beef Industry Scholars Summit
November 15, 2018
12th Annual Nebraska Beef Industry Scholars Summit
A variety of topics will be discussed at this year’s event.
- National Trade
- Progressive Technology to Improve Animal Health
- Breakout Session:
- Succession Planning/Startup in a Family Operation
- Livestock Traceability Impacts on Producers
- Genomically Based Decision Making – (Kenny Stauffer, Geneseek and Shane Bedwell, American Hereford Association)
- Managing Risk in Volatile Markets
- Panel Discussion: Lab Cultured Meat
The Summit will be held Thursday, November 15th in the Animal Science Complex on East campus at UNL.
The seminar will begin with registration at 8:30 a.m. and conclude at 4:30 p.m.
Lunch included. $50 Registration/person.