Land Application Training Days – West Point
March 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Nielsen Community Center
200 Anna Stalp Ave
|Tuesday, March 7, 2023|
Initial Session: 9 am to 4 pm
Recertification: Afternoon only
What will I learn?
Sessions will be held in-person and will include an update on regulations and discussion on how to best use manure on your operation.
Who Will Benefit from Attending?
– All who are interested in livestock manure management are welcome to take the training.
– Farm staff and advisors implementing farm’s permit or nutrient plan are welcome and encouraged to attend. Consider making this workshop part of your staff’s training.
– Crop farmers using manure, as well as farm staff and advisors implementing a livestock operation’s permit or nutrient plan are welcome and encouraged to attend one or more sessions.
When You Must Attend
– Recently permitted operations that have not completed the initial Land Application Training must attend all-day session. Participants attending all sessions will receive NDEE Land Application Training certification.
– Additional educational training is required every 5 years for permitted operations. If you are unsure of your certification status, contact Leslie Johnson (402-584-3818) or Lindsey Roark (402-471-4233). Farm representative attendance for a 2.5 – 3 hour session (recertification) will fulfill NDEE Land Application recertification required every 5 years for permitted operations.
What Will it Cost
$75 per operation (but all participants need to register)
Lunch will be included for those attending all day training.
Fees paid by credit card will be due upon registration, check or cash payment will be accepted at the door.
Registration is required regardless of attendance location.
How Can I Attend?
Registration is available online.
Contact Leslie Johnson (402-584-3818) before the workshop for assistance