Cattle Processing Facilities: Design and Construction for Optimal Animal Handling
The planning and the design process can be challenging, but your operation can function safer and more efficient with changes when you are able to look at the large picture.
Responsible and profitable cattle feeding includes the proper movement and handling of animals during the growing cycle.
Poorly designed processing facilities can result in increased stress on both the cattle and the people doing the work.
This webinar presents the key elements to be considered when planning and designing a new, upgraded or expanded processing facility.
· Cattle handling facilities come in all shapes and sizes.
· Good stockmanship can overcome poor facilities
· Good facilities can not overcome poor stockmanship
· The best facilities are those where cattle and people are safe and comfortable
· Proper planning can be tremendous asset and SASE can be a resource to help
Listen or watch the webinar below: